Materials Needed: 24 popsicle sticks, craft paint, craft glue, archival bag to protect picture, 3″x3″ photo.
1) Paint your sticks with craft glue if they are not already painted.
2) Take 2 sticks and place them on a grid making sure that one in not higher than the other. Use the third stick to determine the distance between the sticks; you want to line the ends up with the outside edges of both sticks.
3) Remove the third stick and squeeze some glue on the two sticks.
4) Starting at the top glue about 11 sticks evenly onto the first 2 sticks.
5) Put your photo in an archival bag, (or clear plastic sleeve) and trim the sleeve around the photo.
6) Place some glue on the back of the photo sleeve, and center it on the frame.
7) Dab some glue on the ends of the second stick down.
8) Take a popsicle stick and place it on top.
9) Now do the same on the second stick from the bottom.
10) Take 2 sticks and line them up along the outside edges. Dab some glue beside the sticks as shown.
11) Take another 2 sticks and place them over the glue lining them up evenly with the two sticks along the outside edges. Once in place you can remove the 2 outside sticks.
12) Dab some glue on the ends of the last 2 sticks, and glue one stick horizontally on top and one on the bottom.
13) Again dab some glue on the ends of the last 2 sticks, and glue one stick vertically on each side.
14) Once the glue has dried, turn the frame over and squeeze some glue on the 2 outside sticks and glue another stick over each stick.
15) Counting about 4 sticks down, dab some glue on the two outside sticks and glue your last stick on as shown.
16) As soon as the glue has dried you can hang it up on the wall.