CNC is opening up to paid pattern submissions. These submissions include patterns for crocheting, knitting sewing and other crafting. However, crochet has been a main focus on this website and have a greater need for crochet bags, dishcloths, hats, scarves, cowls, fingerless gloves, slippers, ponchos and other crochet winter accessories.
Here is what we need from you:
- Patterns and projects that are crochet, knit, sewing or any other craft. (We prefer crochet, but are open to other crafts as well.)
- Patterns and projects must be original and your own work.
- Must not be previously published anywhere online or offline.
- Include at least 1 image that you own the copyright to. (You may put your watermark and also allow CNC to add their watermark along with other text as they see fit.)
- Rights for CNC to use image and other pattern content to promote the pattern online in newsletter and on social media and other sites as they see fit.
- You must be willing to grant exclusive rights to CNC for six months. After that you are free to republish the pattern anywhere online or offline as you wish. However, the pattern will forever remain on CNC.
Here is what we will do for you:
- Upon publication, we will send you a standard fee of $75US via paypal.
- We will include your bio with links to your website and social media accounts.
- We will promote your pattern within our newsletter and social media sites to increase traffic in all directions.
If you are interested or have more questions, please drop me a line at rhelena @ crochetncrafts.com and I will get back to you asap.