The chained puffs crochet bracelet is an economic piece of jewelry that you can make for yourself or your girls.
It is quick and easy to make once you know the basics of crocheting and are familiar with crocheting with thread. And for those not all that familiar with crochet, I have included a video tutorial just below the written pattern.
The bracelet worked in a single row of chains and puff stitches, thus making it easy to crochet this to any size you want to fit all wrists. It is great for making friendship bracelets and you could even crochet a necklace to match.
Another thing you could do is crochet up double the length for a double wrap. And if making a necklace, you could actually crochet it long enough for 5-10 wraps for a cool necklace cowl. Or, you could make this headband to match your bracelet and necklace.
Whatever you decide to do, this is the perfect accessory for any summer outfit!
For this crochet bracelet pattern I used a thread, but feel free to experiment with any yarn and hook size to get the look you want. The best part is that you can make this with yarn scraps, making it a great cleaner upper for the smallest amounts of leftovers.
See More Crochet Bracelet Patterns
- Chain Bracelet
- Slanted Puffs Crochet Bracelet
- Picot Bracelet
- Winter Drifts Bracelet
- Bead Stitch Bracelet and Ring
Chained Puffs Crochet Bracelet
- Yarn: Size 3 Crochet Thread
- Crochet Hook: 3.00mm
- Other: Measuring Tape, Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Laid flat it measures 3.25" across, but can be crocheted to any size needed.
- Ch/Chs = Chain/Chains
- Lp/Lps = Loop/Loops
- Puff St = Puff Stitch
- Sl St = Slip Stitch
- YO = Yarn Over
- Crochet Abbreviations explained in more details.
Special Stitch Instructions
- Puff St: (Yo, insert hook into ch, yo and pull through) 3 times (7 lps on hook), yo and pull through all 7 lps.
- *Ch 4, puff st in 2nd ch from hook; repeat from * 7 times, or until you have reached a desired length. Join with sl st in first puff st. Fasten Off.