This bracelet crochet pattern is worked in the picot stitch. It is super quick and easy to make, and is perfect for girls of all ages! Simply match it to a suitable outfit with other fashion accessories and you’ll be all set. Make one or make several to go with different outfits.
Make this for yourself or as a fun gift for just about everyone on your list.
The quick and easy bracelet pattern is crocheted on both sides of the starting chains. And small picots are used to create a bubbly edge on both sides.
The bracelet pattern is in a multiple of two, which makes it super easy to adjust this to fit any size from toddler and up.
I used a size 3 crochet thread with a 3 mm crochet hook. But you could make this in any yarn and hook size too if you wanted to. The only thing is, it would come out a bit wider if you used a thicker yarn. But for the winter, that would be perfect in keeping your wrist warm.
See More Crochet Bracelet Patterns
- Chained Puffs Crochet Bracelet
- Chain Bracelet
- Slanted Puffs Crochet Bracelet
- A Bullion Bracelet
- Chained Picot Bracelet
- Crochet Bracelets on CPB
Picot Bracelet Crochet Pattern
- Yarn: Size 3 Crochet Thread
- Crochet Hook: 3.00mm
- Other: Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Laying flat it measures about 3.5" across by 0.5" wide.
Special Stitch Instructions
- Picot: Ch 2, sl st in 2nd ch from hook.
- Ch 34, or any multiple of 2; join with sl st in first ch being careful not to twist.
- Rnd 1: Ch 1, (sc, picot) in same ch as join; *skip next ch, (sc, picot) in next ch; repeat from * around; join with sl st in first sc. Fasten Off. [17 picots]
- Rnd 2: With stsc join yarn to opposite side of starting chs and into an unworked ch close to seam. Work picot, then repeat from * in Rnd 1, working the sc's into the chs that were skipped in Rnd 1.