Make these crochet blankets for your home, your children and babies. Many of them include a stitch multiple, making it super easy to adjust them to any size as needed. Best of all, they are great for throughout the seasons!
These crochet top patterns are designed with simplicity in mind, making it easy for anyone to whip up a top in time for the summer. Most of these are available in multiple adult sizes.
These crochet bags can be lined with a strong material to make them durable for perfect for every occasion! You can also insert a zipper if you like to keep everything secure.
Crochet dishcloths are not only a great way to learn how to crochet, but they also make for great gift ideas! Plus, they are great stashbusters, and can last you forever!
21 Summer Crochet Patterns
Here is my top pattern collection of 21 summer crochet patterns to enjoy not only during the summer, but throughout the year. The patterns are available in a 37-page PDF download in my Etsy shop.
Summer Brim Hats (Free Pattern Roundup)
This collection for summer hats features hat patterns for the entire family from baby to adult. Plus, you have many styles and color designs to choose from!
Blossom Stitch Crochet Cap
- Blossom Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Beginner Crochet Dishcloth Pattern with Striped Option
- Simple Summer Poncho
- Moss Stitch Beginner Crochet Bag
- Elongated Shell Toilet Seat Cover
- Lacy Round Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cross-Over Long DC Free Crochet Newsboy Hat Pattern
- Bouncy Bubbly Tote
- Hooded Jacket for 11.5" Fashion Doll