This crochet bracelet and necklace set is so simple, yet so elegant. It can be crocheted with only a short amount of scrap thread, making it quick and easy to whip up as many as you like for yourself or as gifts.
With this free pattern, you have the option to join the round with a slip stitch, or, you can add a jewelry clasp to make it easier for putting on and off the wrist.
As for the necklace, you’ll definitely want to add a clasp if you want to wear it close to the neck as shown. Add your favorite charms and make it in different colors to match different outfits.
You can crochet this to any length that you want, making it great for children and adults.
The pattern calls for a size 3 thread, but feel free to experiment with any size thread or yarn.
Other Bracelet Patterns to Try
- Chain Bracelet
- Slanted Puffs Crochet Bracelet
- Picot Bracelet Crochet Pattern
- Chained Puffs Crochet Bracelet
- Winter Drifts Bracelet
- More Crochet Bracelet Patterns on CPB.
Chained Picots Bracelet and Necklace Set
- Yarn: Size 3 Crochet Thread
- Crochet Hook: 3.00mm
- Other: Measuring Tape, Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Bracelet: 7" circumference.
- Necklace: 17.5" circumference.
- Can be crocheted to any size you need.
- Instructions are given for the bracelet. Special instructions for the necklace are in parentheses.
- *Ch 4, working into back bump, sc in 3rd ch from hook; repeat from * 11, (29) times or until you have reached a desired length. Join with sl st in first ch being careful not to twist. Fasten Off.
- Note: Instead of joining the round, fasten off and attach a jewelry clasp.
- You can also give it several twists for a slightly different look.