FREE Crochet Pattern by Cream Of The Crop Crochet.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links Belonging to Cream Of The Crop Crochet.
This chunky scarf is not only quick and easy to whip up, but it’s also a super mindless pattern once you get it started.
It’s worked in rows, so you have the option to make a twist before you join it. And you can wear it long like a scarf or make a double wrap for a super cozy winter neck warmer. Either way, this styling and cozy winter scarf is perfect for keeping in your own closet or to give as gifts.
51 1/2″ circumference
15″ from top of the scarf to bottom
You can even wrap this infinity scarf around twice!
Bulky weight yarn (5-bulky)
- We used less than 1 skein of Bernat, Pipsqueak, Big Ball (color discontinued, but this scarf would look fabulous in white!).*
*Amazon Affiliate Links
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 2″
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- Begin double crochet/single crochet in same stitch as chain.
- Join double crochet/single crochet in the top of the first stitch in the row.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
Row 1: dc in 4th ch from hook, dc in each st, turn (54 sts)
Rows 2-12: ch 3, dc in each st, turn (54 sts)
Row 13: ch 1, sc in each st, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (54 sts)
On the opposite side, sc in each st, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (54 sts)
Take both side together and slst along the side (this will join the scarf), cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.
Meet the Designer:
Ashley Carr is an ever growing designer in the blogging world always looking for another adventure. Her designs will give y’all a cute country feel that lasts. Her inspiration comes from her love of the country style and the world around her. When she doesn’t have a hook in hand she is hiking through trails, camera in hand, looking for the jaw dropping photography shots y’all love.
Connect with Ashley around the web:
Check out more designs here on CNC by Cream Of The Crop Crochet.