This crochet four leaf clover pattern is designed by Cream of the Crop Crochet. You only need a small amount of green to make this clover applique and you can use it to applique anything from hats and scarves to bags, blankets and pillows, curtains, table decor and so much more.
With a little fabric stiffener, you could also use this as a keychain for your car keys.
Other Patterns to Try:
- Snowman Applique by Cream of The Crop Crochet
- Christmas Wreath Applique by Cream Of The Crop Crochet
- Clarissa Preemie Blanket Crochet Pattern by Cream Of The Crop Crochet
- Cacey Baby Blanket by Cream Of The Crop Crochet
- Beatrice Scarf Crochet Pattern by Cream Of The Crop Crochet
Crochet Four Leaf Clover
- Yarn: Worsted weight yarn
- Crochet Hook: F-5 (3.75mm)
- Other: Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Ch = Chain
- Dc = Double Crochet
- Slst = Slip Stitch
- st/sts = Stitch/Stitches
- Bold ch 3, is referring to the first chain 3
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- ch 3, 2 dc in 3rd ch from hook, ch 2, slst in 3rd ch, *ch 2, 2 dc in 3rd ch, ch 2, slst in 3rd ch* repeat * to * 2 more times, ch 6, slst in 2nd ch from hook, continue slst in remaining ch, slst in 3rd ch, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Meet the Designer:
Ashley Dylan is an ever growing designer in the blogging world always looking for another adventure. Her designs will give y’all a cute country feel that lasts. Her inspiration comes from her love of the country style and the world around her. When she doesn’t have a hook in hand she is hiking through trails, camera in hand, looking for the jaw dropping photography shots y’all love.
Connect with Ashley around the web:
Website: Ashley Dylan
See more designs here on CNC by Ashley Dylan, formerly Cream Of The Crop Crochet.