The Beatrice scarf crochet pattern is perfect for the upcoming spring weather. It’s simply made up of some chains that are wrapped around the neck and held together with a pretty flower at the front.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links Belonging to Cream Of The Crop Crochet.
Use the same color throughout the scarf as shown, or crochet the flower in a contrasting spring color if you you like. Another option would be to use a pretty self-striping or variegated yarn.
The patterns calls for a chunky yarn, which makes it quick and easy to crochet.
Crochet Pattern Information
Super Chunky weight (6-Super Bulky)
2 1/2″ button
- Crafting with buttons, Coconut, Red
*Amazon Affiliate Links
*This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
ch 400, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Round 1: 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join
Round 2: ch 1, 2 sc in each st around, join
Round 3: *ch 2, 2 dc, ch 2, slst, skip st, sc in next st* repeat * to * around
Round 4: *ch 3, slst in between petals* repeat * to * around 5 times. ch 3, slst to first ch 3
Round 5: *ch 2, 3 dc, ch 2, slst, sc in next ch 3* repeat * to * around, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
- put the scarf (chain) around your neck and loop it around loosely
- take a foot long string of yarn
- attach the yarn in a loop form by weaving the yarn in the flower
- tie both ends together at the back of the flower
- Now from the bottom of the scarf slip the flower on the scarf with the loop on the back of the flower. You can also get creative with velcro! By making the loop on the back of the flower, you can adjust how lose or tight your scarf is.
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.
Meet the Designer:
Ashley Carr is an ever growing designer in the blogging world always looking for another adventure. Her designs will give y’all a cute country feel that lasts. Her inspiration comes from her love of the country style and the world around her. When she doesn’t have a hook in hand she is hiking through trails, camera in hand, looking for the jaw dropping photography shots y’all love.
Connect with Ashley around the web:
Check out more designs here on CNC by Cream Of The Crop Crochet.