This crochet ear warmer pattern features a nice open stitch, which makes it perfect for the spring and fall seasons. It’s perfect for days when the weather is not too cold but cold enough to need a little extra to keep your ears warm.
The ear warmer works up quick and makes for a great gift for anyone on your list.
The pattern is given to fit one size, an adult small. But in a simple multiple of 4 you can easily adjust it to any size you need from child to adult. Use this Crochet Ear Warmer Size Chart as a reference guide.
I used a medium worsted weight yarn, Caron Simply Soft. But any similar yarn will work to make this.
See More Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- Criss Cross Crochet Ear Warmer
- Charisma Chunky Crochet Ear Warmer
- Bouncy Bubbly Ear Warmer Headband
- Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer For Beginners
- Slanted Puffs Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
You can also find lots of Free Ear Warmer Crochet Patterns at CPB.
Blossom Stitch Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Yarn: Caron Simply Soft (Worsted Weight (#4) 100% acrylic, 6 oz/170.1 g – 315 yds/288 m)
- Crochet Hook: H/8-5.00mm
- Other: Measuring Tape, Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Gauge: 17 sts = 4"
- Finished Size: Laying flat it measures 9.5" across and 3" wide.
Special Stitch Instructions
- V-St: (dc, ch 1, dc) in designated chain or space.
- Rnd 1: Fsc 80, or any multiple of 4, join with sl st in first st being careful not to twist.
- Rnd 2: Ch 1, sc in same st as join, *sk next st, V-St in next st, sk next st**, sc in next st; rep from * around ending last rep at **; join with sl st in first sc. [20 V-sts]
- Rnd 3: Ch 4 (counts as first dc and ch-1 sp), *(sc, ch 1) in v-st**, (dc, ch 1) in next sc; rep from * around ending last rep at **; join with sl st in first dc. [40 ch-1 sps]
- Rnd 4: Ch 1, sc in same st as join, *V-st in next sc**, sc in next dc; rep from * around ending last rep at **; join with sl st in first sc. [20 V-sts]
- Rnds 5-9: Rep rnds 3 and 4 until you have reached a desired width making sure to end with rnd 3.
- Rnd 10: Ch 1, sc in same st as join and into each st and ch around; join with sl st in first sc. Fasten Off.