The pampering picot bath pouf crochet pattern is easy to make a. It has a nice full texture that’ll please anyone who enjoys a larger bath scrubbie. It’s easy to crochet, and allows for mindless crochet once you get going on it.
Crochet it in a variegated or a solid color to match your decor. It’s shown in a green above, which is nothing fancy; but one of my testers crocheted one up in pretty rainbows, and another in gorgeous shades of purple and white. Both were absolutely gorgeous!
The shower puff is started in the middle and worked outward. It may look complicated, but it’s actually very simple! It is worked in rounds with the hanging loop worked after the first round.
Choose a cotton yarn such as Bernat handicrafter, Lily Sugar ‘n’ Cream or any similar worsted weight cotton yarn. An acrylic yarn can work too. It will dry faster than the cotton, but it won’t be as durable.
Other Patterns to Try
- Chain Loops Bath Pouf
- Triple Easy Bath Pouf
- Easy Crochet Soap Savers
- Doily Crochet Face Scrubbie
- Crossed Picots Crochet Cotton Face Scrubbies
Pampering Picot Bath Pouf Crochet Pattern
- Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton or any similar worsted weight cotton.
- Crochet Hook: H/8-5.00mm
- Other: Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Measures about 4.5"-5" across the top.
- Ch 5, join with sl st to form ring.
- Rnd 1: Ch 1, (sc, ch 3) 10 times into ring. Join with sl st in first sc. (10 lps)
- Loop for Hanging: Ch 30, skip next 5 lps, sl st in next sc. (Keep 30 chs at the back of your work so it don't get tangled in with the other rounds.) Begin rnd 2 in next lp.
- Rnd 2: Sl st into ch-3 lp, ch 1, (sc, ch 3) 4 times into each ch-3 lp around; join with sl st in first sc. (40 ch-3 lps.)
- Rnd 3: Sl st into ch-3 lp, ch 3 (counts as first dc), ch another 4 for a total of 7 chs, sl st in 3rd ch from hk (first picot made), ch 1, (dc, ch 4, sl st in 3rd ch from hk, ch 1) 3 times into same lp, (dc, ch 4, sl st in 3rd ch from hk, ch 1) 4 times into next lp and into each lp around; join with sl st in first dc (3rd ch). Fasten Off.