This simple boot cuffs crochet pattern is quick and easy to crochet. The pattern is given in one size only, however with a few adjustments you can crochet these to any size that you need to from toddler to adult. Here is a crochet boot cuffs size chart.
Use this free crochet boot cuff pattern to make gifts for your friends and family members. You don’t need much yarn, and you can crochet them to match just about any style and outfit.
It is a simple pattern, but has a pretty look. The cuffs are started at the ribbing rows, which are joined together once you get to the circumference that you need. Then you begin working in rounds with two half double crochets together in one stitch.
I used Impeccable yarn by Loops and Threads. It is a medium #4 worsted weight yarn. Andy similar yarn can be used to whip these up.
Other Boot Cuff Patterns to Try
- Striped Crochet Boot Cuff Toppers
- Clustered V-Stitch Chunky Crochet Boot Cuffs
- Free Crochet Boot Cuffs Patterns
- Simple Boot Cuffs
- Alternating Crochet Boot Cuffs
Pretty Simple Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern
- Yarn: Loops and Threads Impeccable (worsted weight #4)
- Crochet Hook: I/9-5.50mm
- Other: Measuring Tape, Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Gauge: 1.5" over 4 hdc
- Finished Size: Laying flat they measure 4.75" across the widest part and 4.75" high. Can be adjusted for a custom fit.
Special Stitch Instructions
- When you work 2 hdc's into the same stitch or space, think of these as a set or as a V-Stitch. Then when you crochet your next round and the pattern says "2 hdc in sp before next hdc", work these into the V-stitch – between the stitches made in previous set of hdc's.
- Row 1: Ch 8, sc in 2nd ch from hk and in next 6 chs. Turn. (7 sc)
- Rows 2-28: Ch 1, blsc in each st across. Turn. (7 sts) Continue with this row until you have reached a desired circumference making sure to end in an even number of rows.
- Ch 1 and join the ribbing rows by slip stitching the last row to the free lps of starting chs. You might have your own way of doing it, but I like to join the front lps of last row worked to the free lps of starting chs.
Working in the Round
- Rnd 1: Work along the ribbing edge and into every other ribbing row. (I worked into the ribs pointing away from me). Ch 1 and work 2 hdc in first ribbing row that's pointing away from you. *Sk next ribbing row, 2 hdc in next row; rep from * around; join with sl st in first hdc. (28 sts)
- Rnd 2: Sl st in sp before next hdc, ch 1, work 2 hdc in same sp, *sk next 2 hdc, 2 hdc in sp before next hdc; rep from * around; join with sl st in first hdc. (28 sts)
- Rnds 3-6: Rep rnd 2 until you have reached 1/2 inch from desired height.
- Rnd 7: Ch 1, sc in same st as join and into each st around; join with sl st in first sc. (28 sts)
- Rnd 8: Ch 1, bpsc in same st as join and into each st around; join with sl st in first bpsc. FO.
If you enjoyed this, you might also enjoy the growing collection of Free Boot Cuffs Crochet Patterns at Crochet Pattern Bonanza.