The two color crochet baby blanket pattern is nice and solid and can be crocheted for both baby boys and baby girls. It’s a mindless way to create that gift for the new bundle of joy.
I chose a white and green. The green makes it perfect for the spring, but choose any seasonal, or boy and girl colors to make this special for your little one. Use one or two colors as desired.
And it has a pretty texture and color design on both sides so you can show it off and gift it with confidence.
Other Patterns to Check Out:
- Blossom Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- ESC Round Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Baby Blanket with Ruffled Edge
- Offset Shell Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Purchase Your Ad-Free PDF
Two Color Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Yarn: Bernat Baby Sport (Light, #3; 100% acrylic; 300g/10.5oz) Colors: Baby White, and Sprite, 1 ball each.
- Other: Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Gauge: 15 sc sts = 4".
- Finished Size: 36" x 36"
- To Change Color: Work the stitch as normal until the last step and you have two loops left on hook; drop first color, pick up new color and draw through both loops.
- Carry unused yarn up along the side if working with two colors.
- Row 1: (RS) With CA, ch 136, sc in 2nd ch from hook and into each ch across. Turn. [135 sc]
- Row 2: (WS) Ch 2 (does not count as st), dc in first 3 sts, *ch 1, sk next st, dc in next 3 sts; rep from * across. Change to CB in last st. Turn. [102 dc and 33 ch-1 sps]
- Row 3: With CB, ch 1, sc in first 2 sts, *sk next st, working in front of previous row so that the ch-1 is not encased, 3 tr in skipped st 2 rows below, in 1 row below, sk next st, sc in next st; rep from * to last st; sc in last st. Turn [135 sts]
- Row 4: Ch 1, sc in first st and into each st across. Change to CA in last st. Turn. [135 sc]
- Row 5: With CA, ch 1, sc in first st and into each st across. Turn. [135 sc]
- Rows 6-125: Rep rows 2-5.
- With CA and RS Facing, sc evenly around the edge working 3 sc in each corner. Join with sl st in first sc. Fasten Off.