The ribbed fashion doll hat works up quick and easy. It is the perfect project for cleaning up small amounts of crochet thread. it’s a cute doll hat that your kids will love to have for their Barbie doll.
Make it as a stuffing stuffer, birthday gift, or as a surprise gift any day of the year. It will always be appreciated.
It is the perfect doll accessory to match any other doll outfit your child may have. It is shown here in white, but any other color will look nice. Even a striped design will look nice.
You can hardly see the ribs in this ribbed fashion doll hat, but they are there if you look close. I used the front post double crochet stitch to create those ribs. They show up nicely at the top.
Ribbed Fashion Doll Hat
- Yarn: Crochet Thread Size 10
- Crochet Hook: 8/1.50MM metal hook.
- Tools: Scissors, Yarn Needle.
- Fits the 11.5" Barbie Doll.
- Ch 4, join with sl st to form circle.
- Rnd 1: Ch 2 (does not count as first dc now and throughout), 3 dc in first ch and in each ch around. Join with sl st. (12 sts)
- Rnd 2: Ch 2, 2 fpdc around first st, 3 dc in next st, *2 fpdc around next st, 3 dc in next st, repeat from * around. Join with sl st. (30 sts)
- Rnds 3-7: Ch 2, fpdc around first 2 sts, dc in next 3 sts, *fpdc around next 2 sts, dc in next 3 sts, repeat from * around. Join with sl st. (30 sts)
- Rnd 8: Ch 1, sc in first st and in each st around. Join with sl st. Fasten Off.